Nov 6, 2007

Live and learn

Found out about how a cultural content creator looks at life in the grown up world of business affairs. It fine and dandy to think manna will fall from heaven but i can't tell you how relieved I am at finding out the facts of life and cultural content collection and projection business.

"You can't throw the ball and catch it too"

What dose this mean in the real world.
In my example of how mode works it is as follows.
The lense i see my service is linked to my relationship to my client.

I am a creator of new media modes.
These modes are connected to the legacy and the preservation of content.
That why I am here in the first place to develop the ideas for the client.

here is where the throwing of the ball come in. We are pitching a product.

One cannot pitch a product and catch the contract it;s not ethical.
therefore a process of calling for tenders is created.

MODE can bid for services and submit a proposal of services.

In this case content collection and digitalization.

So i can not throw the ball but i can catch it .

get it .

No comments: